QuickBooks is reliable accounting software that makes the workflow super easy for the accountants. With numerous automated features, it allows the users to save precious time. Many firms use the QuickBooks program to manage their accounts effectively. There are some issues that such as the code H202 and issues related to QuickBooks desktop, which can be fixed by connecting with QuickBooks desktop support for further assistance. You can also implement the guidelines here for resolving the error H202.
Testing the connectivity of your network
You can switch off the hosting on the workstations. Further, you will require pinging the name of the server from that workstation. After this you can input the ping server name, hitting the enter key.
Using the diagnostic tools of network
- You can start by downloading the tool and installing it when the download has finished. You will require scanning the downloaded file to ensure there are no viruses in it. One can note the IP address along with the network interface.
- Further, you can click the tab for enabling ports for QuickBooks in case the section of firewall status is having buttons of open ports. You can test for the connectivity of data files. After this, you can open the company data file. Now check if the error H202 persists or has been fixed.
Creating a folder for the company file
- The hosting system can be used for creating a folder, you can share the setup folder and the access permissions for sharing the files of the company.
- One can further copy the database file of QuickBooks which has the.qbw extension. After this step, you can open the company file using the mode of multi-user.
Setting the hosting for local files
- You can launch the QuickBooks and tap the f2 key for opening the screen of product information. Further, you can choose the option of hosting for reflecting the local files only.
- After this step, you will require ensuring that no other system of client is attempting to host the company file which you are hosting.
Get in touch with us
You can fix the error codes associated with QuickBooks by connecting with QuickBooks support, for troubleshooting the errors associated with the QuickBooks program.
Roy Rim is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about QuickBooks Products and Services. He writes about the latest updates regarding Quickbooks Support, Quickbooks Enterprise Support how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.