QuickBooks is the top quality software for accounting purposes. It is used by millions of small scale enterprises and also the medium-sized firms for managing their account systems effortlessly. It makes the job of the accountants smooth, and the enterprise edition is the most valuable release from QuickBooks as it has all the features that are needed for advanced accounting. There are issues related to the software such as the code H505, which can be resolved by following the guidelines given below you can also get in touch with QuickBooks desktop support for addressing issues related to QuickBooks desktop.
Verifying the Hosting In QuickBooks
- You can start by opening the QuickBooks software on each workstation you must take note that this won’t be the hosting PC or the server system. Once done, you can choose the file and hit n the tab named utilities.
- If the option of host multi-user access is visible on this list, then you can move on to the next system as the current system being checked doesn’t host the company file. In case you see the option of host multi-user access at the workstation, then switch to the next system.
- When the option named stop hosting the access of multi-user is visible, you can click on it, and on every system, you can repeat the steps.
Create the Folder of the Company File
- The user can proceed by making a replacement folder on the system that is doing the hosting procedure. After this, they can share the access permissions in windows and the original folder for sharing the files related to the company. In case you don’t have any access to a system, you can connect with QuickBooks support for further assistance.
- Create a new folder, and in it, you can copy the file with an extension of .qbw using the mode of multi-user. The user can now go ahead and open the company file to see if the error code H505 has been successfully resolved or not.
Get In Touch With Us
For resolving issues related to QuickBooks such as the code H505, users can contact QuickBooks support for technical assistance.
Roy Rim is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about QuickBooks Products and Services. He writes about the latest updates regarding Quickbooks Support, Quickbooks Enterprise Support how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.